Contact
Talk to us.
Tell us what you need and where you are. The Armstrong Europe team reads every message.
Prototype · nothing was sent
Thanks, .
On the live site, "" goes straight to the Armstrong Europe team. This review build has no inbox connected yet.
Before you ask
Quick answers.
Where do I find my tyre size?
It is moulded on the sidewall of the tyre you have now, for example 195/65 R15 91V. The same size is usually printed inside the driver’s door or the fuel flap.
How do I read the EU tyre label?
Every tyre sold in the EU carries one. It grades fuel efficiency and wet grip from A to E, and gives the external rolling noise in decibels with a noise class from A to C. The label for each size is published in the EU’s EPREL database.
What does the snowflake on the sidewall mean?
The three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) means the tyre passed a standardised snow-traction test. M+S on its own is a manufacturer marking without that test.
How much tread do I need?
The legal minimum across the EU is 1.6 mm. Some countries ask for more on winter tyres, so check the rule where you drive.
Can I buy from you directly?
Armstrong tyres are sold and fitted by dealers. Use the dealer finder, or tell us where you are and we will point you to one.
